Here you can see a collection of How to Use the Comoto Resume Manager – all to help you get the best Resume strategy possible.
How to UseGuides and Help in How to Use Comoto Resume Manager – using these together with our Resume Managers many Templates, the advantage from having multiple CVs, LinkedIn import and a lot of other features available all for free for you ensures you get the best CVs ever.
- FAQ – How can I copy and paste from my current Resume into Comoto? New Resume Import
- How to Use: Import Europass CV to your Resume
- How to Use: Choose language for your Comoto Resume Templates
- How to Use: Spell check your Comoto Resume for typos and misspellings
- How to Use: The Resume editing capabilities in your Comoto Resume
- How to Use: Create Resume or Import your Resume before you pick a Template
- How to Use: The Comoto Resume Commenting System
- How to Use: The Resume Comments – Comoto Resume Commenting System
- How to Use: Resume Verifications and Verify Resume
- How to Use: Create Resume – have your first Comoto Resume in less than a minute
- HOW TO USE: Export Resume in the Europass CV format with Comoto Resume Manager
- How to Use: The Resume Recommendations feature – Comoto Resume Commenting System
- How to Use: The Resume References feature – Comoto Resume Commenting System
- How to Use: Export EURES Resume in the Europass format for import in Comoto
How to use the Comoto Resume Manager WebsiteWe have added many details and smart features including nice Help features to ensure you get the maximum out of the Comoto Resume Manager.
Comoto‘s aim is to become “The Central Place” where you can create, clone, copy, manage, backup and distribute your Resume and Cover letters fast and easy. To create your first Comoto CV, signup for free and just add your data (or use one of the many easy import features), pick one of our special designed templates, preview your Resume and finally export to your favourite format (.DOC – .PDF – .PNG) or publish it in a Web Profile (Public/Private).