Comoto Europass features – What is the Europass CV format
Whether you are planning to enrol in an education or training programme, looking for a job, or getting experience abroad, it is important to be able to make your skills and competences clearly understood.
You can read more about Europass here.
Europass is a new way of helping people to:
- make their skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe (European Union, EFTA/EEA and candidate countries);
- move anywhere in Europe.
Europass consists of five documents:
- Two documents you can fill in yourself
- Europass curriculum vitae (Resume)
- Europass Language Passport (CEFR standard)
- Three documents which will be filled in and issued by a competent organisation
- Europass Certificate Supplement
- Europass Diploma Supplement
- Europass Mobility
Europass is supported by a network of National Europass Centres. Europass has been established by a decision of the European Parliament and the Council of 15 December 2004 on a single transparency framework for qualifications and competences.
Comoto supports Europass
Comoto Resume engine has an integration to Europass, which supports the Europass curriculum vitae (Resume). It is possible to either import an existing Resume in the Europass CV format or export your Comoto Resume to the Europass XML CV format.
Read more about the implementation of the Europass integration here.
Read more about the Europass import feature here.
Read more about the Europass export feature here.