Here you can see a collection of How to Use the Comoto CV Manager – all to help you get the best CV strategy possible.
How to UseGuides and Help in How to Use Comoto CV Manager – using these together with our CV Managers many Templates, the advantage from having multiple CVs, LinkedIn import and a lot of other features available all for free for you ensures you get the best CVs ever.
- FAQ – How can I copy and paste from my current CV into Comoto? New CV Import
- How to Use: Choose language for your Comoto CV Templates
- How to Use: Create CV – have your first Comoto CV in less than a minute
- How to Use: Create CV or Import your CV before you pick a Template
- How to Use: CV Verifications and Verify CV
- How to Use: Export EURES CV in the Europass format for import in Comoto
- How to Use: Export Europass CV with Comoto CV Manager
- How to Use: Import Europass CV to your CV
- How to Use: Spell check your Comoto CV for typos and misspellings
- How to Use: The Comoto CV Commenting System
- How to Use: The CV Comments – Comoto CV Commenting System
- How to Use: The CV editing bar in your Comoto CV
- How to Use: The CV Recommendations feature – Comoto CV Commenting System
- How to Use: The CV Reference feature – Comoto CV Commenting System
How to use the Comoto CV Manager WebsiteWe have added many details and smart features including nice Help features to ensure you get the maximum out of the Comoto CV Manager.
Comoto‘s aim is to become “The Central Place” where you can create, clone, copy, manage, backup and distribute your CV and Cover letters fast and easy. To create your first Comoto CV, signup for free and just add your data (or use one of the many easy import features), pick one of our special designed templates, preview your CV and finally export to your favourite format (.DOC – .PDF – .PNG) or publish it in a Web Profile (Public/Private).