How To Create a CV, Optimise and Manage your CV with ease.
Whether you are an active job seeker or happily employed, it is important not only to create a CV but also to maintain your CV on a frequent basis. This can be done easily by using the features of Comoto but it is also important to understand the process and purpose of your CV. Please find some general advice below and I also suggest you look at our below at Comoto Blogs.
As our users also have asked us to make guides on how to use the Comoto CV Manager and its functions and services you can find a “How To Use Comoto” on the Comoto website at the Menu Item CV Manager and you also can find below posts about using the Comoto CV manager functions and services.
- How to consider which recruiter to send your CV
- How to consider which CV database to send your CV to avoid CV risks like Identity theft, cyber stalking or CV misuse
- How to prepare before you send CV to a company and avoid CV risks like Identity theft, cyber stalking or CV misuse
- How to ensure the correct time for CV updates to avoid CV risks like Identity theft, cyberstalking or CV misuse
- How to ensure the correct level of CV details and avoid CV risks like Identity theft, cyber stalking or CV misuse
- How to decide which CV details and personal information to include in a CV
- How to avoid Identity Theft based on your CV information
- Promote your Google+ profile as an entrypoint to your CV
- How to find time to create CV and search job? Optimise your job search process.
- Use your new Google+ profile as an interactive CV
See below how to use the Comoto CV Manager and its functions and services
- FAQ – How can I copy and paste from my current CV into Comoto? New CV Import
- How to Use: Import Europass CV to your CV
- How to Use: Choose language for your Comoto CV Templates
- How to Use: Spell check your Comoto CV for typos and misspellings
- How to Use: The CV editing bar in your Comoto CV
- How to Use: Create CV or Import your CV before you pick a Template
- How to Use: The Comoto CV Commenting System
- How to Use: The CV Comments – Comoto CV Commenting System
- How to Use: CV Verifications and Verify CV
- How to Use: Create CV – have your first Comoto CV in less than a minute
- How to Use: Export Europass CV with Comoto CV Manager
- How to Use: The CV Recommendations feature – Comoto CV Commenting System
- How to Use: The CV Reference feature – Comoto CV Commenting System
- How to Use: Export EURES CV in the Europass format for import in Comoto
As we frequently will be adding more how to guides on how you easily can use your CV and/or our CV manager with its unique features, functions and services please come back again soon or even better sign-up for our Newsletter here – where will inform you each time we have updated or added a guide on how to use Comoto’s CV manager.
If you have an idea or simply need help or guidance in using our CV manager, feel free to contact us here.