CEO comments – Have you been contacted by a headhunter/recruiter and need a fast CV or a full CV?
We have been asked several times about the difference between LinkedIn and Comoto. Comoto is a CV builder and your personal CV database and LinkedIn is a relationship database so from our perspective the difference is clear – in particular if you wants to separate between building a network and getting a job.
- The relationship network (LinkedIn) is based on people and people interconnections. Your CV illustrates your personal background and achievements.
- Profile versus a full CV. Get judged by a the full CV you can create in
Comoto, instead of the public profile in LinkedIn
- One profile versus many CV’s – target each CV for that particular job by using the
unique multiple CV feature in Comoto
- Profile in English versus many different CV’s in whatever language you want
- The facts – Always remember to ensure facts are the same. Short in LinkedIn –
detailed and precise in your Comoto CV.
As Comoto works closely with your LinkedIn profile it is easy to ensure the data consistency – and the same feature makes is fast to create your first Comoto CV or update a Comoto CV.
The Comoto Team
Comoto‘s aim is to become “The Central Place” where you can create, clone, copy, manage, backup and distribute your CV and Cover letters fast and easy. To create your first Comoto CV, signup for free and just add your data (or use one of the many easy import features), pick one of our special designed templates, preview your CV and finally export to your favourite format (.DOC – .PDF – .PNG) or publish it in a Web Profile (Public/Private). Now you are ready to have full control of your CV. Notice other unique features – like multiple CVs – a few clicks and you can create a CV targeted for a specific job or Export to many different formats.