CV Manager FAQ
Comoto CV Manager FAQ is a listing of question we have received from our users.
In the list below you will be able to find answers to the most common question seen in the context of using our free services.
Ask a question
If you don’t find the answer to your specific question in the list above, feel free to send us mail us at theteam – at – comoto.com (please replace – at – with @).
CV Manager FAQ List – see a list below and find full FAQ items below
- FAQ – I unregistered my Comoto CV Manager profile and wondered?
- FAQ – I unregister from the Comoto newsletter will my CVs still be there?
- FAQ – I have a new email and would like to update it at Comoto?
- FAQ – I have a new email and would like to use it for the Comoto newsletters ?
- FAQ – How can I preview Comoto CV templates?
- FAQ – I would like to have my CV translated – can you help?
- FAQ – How can I edit my CV?
- FAQ – I have lost my password to the Comoto CV Manager – what can I do?
- FAQ – I have no access to the email to login to Comoto CV manager – what can I do?
- FAQ – How to download my CV after I keyed in my details?
- FAQ – Which CV type and format should you use?
- FAQ – How can I copy and paste from my current CV into Comoto? New CV Import
The Comoto Team
Comoto‘s aim is to become “The Central Place” where you can create, clone, copy, manage, backup and distribute your CV and Cover letters fast and easy. To create your first Comoto CV, signup for free and just add your data (or use one of the many easy import features), pick one of our special designed templates, preview your CV and finally export to your favourite format (.DOC – .PDF – .PNG) or publish it in a Web Profile (Public/Private). Now you are ready to have full control of your CV. Notice other unique features – like multiple CV’s – a few clicks and you can create a CV targeted for a specific job or Export to many different formats.